Last Updated: 10 October 2021
In a movement towards slowing down the spread of COVID-19, the Government of India has launched an online registration portal for Corona Vaccine. All eligible Indian citizens after reading the notification can register online for the dose of phase applied.
Citizen Registration & Appointment for Corona Vaccine
Corona Vaccine (Covid19) Online Registration 2021
|Application Start||01 March 2021|
|Last Date for Registration||NA|
- Govt. Hospital: Rs.0/-
- Private Hospital: Rs.250/
Vaccination Eligibility for Citizen
- Indian citizens who are above 60 years of age can register
- Above 45 Years Age Candidates can Get Vaccine If they Suffer from any serious Disease as Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Heart and other Disease.
- After applying vaccine, you will have to stay the same for 30 minutes for monitoring.
- You can get the certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Aryogya setu App and Co -Win portal and you can also download it.
Process for Registration
- Total 4 people can be registered on one mobile number.
- You will have to provide your photo, ID proof type and number, name and date of birth after it OTP will come on your mobile no. for registration.
- After that You will have to make a schedule Appointment, in which You have to choose your nearest State District, Block and then Book it.
- On the date and time of appointment you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get vacancies.
For More Details Must Read the Notification.
For any queries or feedback please contact us – [email protected]