Last Updated: 10 October 2021
Ministry of Road Transport & Highway Govt. of India Invited to Online Application Form for UP Driving Licence Registration, Check Vehicle Challan Status 2021. All Interested Candidates who are eligible for this Vacancy can Apply Online for the application.
UP Driving Licence Registration, Check Vehicle Challan Status 2021
Ministry of Road Transport & Highway Govt. of India
|Application Last Date||Not Applicable|
Uttar Pradesh transportation fees are different its information will be available after you complete the form.
- Min. Age: 16 Yrs. ( For Non-Transport Vehicle)
- Min. Age: 18 Yrs. ( For Commercial Vehicles)
- Read the Official Brochure for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates must be Passed Class 08th Exam for a Transport Vehicle.
- CBT Test for New Learning Driving Licence
- 10 Multiple Objective Type Questions.
- Duration: 10 Minutes.
- Minimum Marks to Qualify: 06 Marks.
- Topic: Road Signs, Traffic Rules and Regulations.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Proof of Residence (Any one of the Following)
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID.
- Life Insurance Policy.
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card.
Type of Learning License in Uttar Pradesh
- Moto Cycle Less Than 50CC (MC50CC)
- Motor Cycle without Gear (Non-Transport) MCWOG
- Motor Cycle with Gear (Non-Transport) MCWG
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)
- LMV 3 Wheeler NT (3W-NT)
- LMV Tractor NT (Tractor)
- E-Rikshaw (ERiksh)
- Other Various Vehicle Type: Road Roller / Crane / Etc.
How to Apply
- Click Apply Online for Registration Link Given Below.
- Fill Application Details UP Learning License L.L.
- Upload Documents
- Upload Photo And Signature
- Fee Payment
- Verify The Pay Status
- Print the receipt
- LL slot book
- Test at allotted RTO Office.
- If Passed Download the UP Learning License Online.
For any queries or feedback please contact us – [email protected]